Boat Model - Launch 8.40M
Launch 8.40M Photo
- Length overall 27 ft 7 ins 8.40 m
- Draft 2 ft 1 ins 0.63 m
- Beam 7 ft 10 ins 2.41 m
- Fuel capacity 100 US gals 380 liters
- Standard Engine Yanmar 220 h.p. marine diesel engine
- Standard Gearbox ZF 45IV Vee drive
- Hull laid-up with alternating layers of chopped strand mat and woven rovings saturated with polyester resin.
- Standard Hull color is Dark Blue
- Standard Boot-stripe color is White
- Standard Sheer-line pin stripe is White
- Fiberglass Engine beds to suit standard Yanmar 220 h.p. Yanmar diesel
- Engine room s/s ventilation cowlings mounted onto hull port and starboard
- Deck laid-up with alternating layers of chopped strand mat and woven rovings saturated with polyester resin. Honeycomb core is incorporated into the foredeck, cockpit and engine-room cover laminates. Attachment points for cleats, fairleads, navigation lights, etc are solid fiberglass
- Hull and deck are bonded together with 3M5200 adhesive sealant and s/s bolts then fiber-glassed to complete a unitized structure. Deck to hull joint finished with teak trim.
- Foredeck and aft deck finished with teak and holly effect finish. Decks are finished with marine varnish.
- Cockpit sole is finished with teak with black sikaflex seams
- Console finished in Off White gelcoat.
- Exposed Fiberglass areas are colored Off-White.
- Recessed stainless steel engine instrument panel.
- Access door under console to forward area for storage of anchor, rope, fenders, etc with slatted floor.
- Cockpit is open plan with one operator’s seat to port and seating for 1-2 persons to starboard.
- Aft U-shaped seat can accommodate 6-8 persons.
- Access covers to fuel tank plumbing under the aft U-shape seat port and starboard.
- Centrally located access cover to V-drive gearbox under the U-shape seat aft.
- Steps port and starboard immediately aft of console. Steps finished with molded non-skid pattern.
- Cockpit sole finished with teak decking with black Sikaflex seams.
- Aft boarding platform finished with molded non-skid pattern.
- Sun cover is stainless steel frame and local quality oyster color “Sunbrella” soft-top.
- Cushions are covered with local quality off white colored vinyl.
- Windscreen, safety glass with custom stainless steel frame
- Stainless steel cleats fwd and aft
- Stainless steel fairleads fwd
- Stainless steel eyes port and starboard for fender ties
- Stainless steel engine room exhaust ventilation cowlings
- Stainless steel flush lift up handles for cockpit access hatch
- Stainless steel diesel fill plates port and starboard
- Stainless steel framed rubber non-skid treads at top of port / starboard steps
- Custom Stainless steel bow plate
- Custom Stainless steel engine hatch cover handles and hinges
- Custom Stainless steel engine room ventilation intake cover at transom
- Custom stainless steel engine instrument panel
- Large 9” I.D. deck plate for access to steering arm and hydraulic cylinder
- S/S Port and starboard navigation lights
- S/S Stern light
- Water resistant 12 VDC electrical panel
- Water resistant automatic bilge pump control panel
- Marine grade tinned copper wire throughout including battery cables
- Fiberglass fuel tanks x 2 with top mounted bronze plate that includes fittings for 1-1/2” fuel filler hose, 5/8” air vent, fuel pick-up, fuel return and sender for gauge.
- Bilge pump with automatic switch and sea strainer
- Bronze thru-hulls, sea-cocks and strainers for engine raw water intake and bilge pump
- Marine grade hose used throughout
- Single lever engine control
- Hydraulic steering system
- Steering wheel
- Bronze rudder bearing
- Stainless steel rudder blade and shaft
- Stainless steel propeller shaft complete with standard SAE propeller taper, keyway and castellated nut
- Stainless steel propeller strut through bolted to heavily fiber-glassed internal fore / aft floor
- Stainless steel engine exhaust outlet
- Marine grade exhaust hose
- Bronze propeller
- Engine instrument package including;
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Water temperature gauge
- Hour meter
- Fuel tank level gauge
- White hull in lieu of Dark Blue but with Dark Blue waterline and pin stripe
- Teak veneer at console
- Sunbrella cushion covers in lieu of local vinyl
- Teak treads with Sikaflex seams at port and starboard steps
- Teak treads with Sikaflex seams at aft swim / boarding platform
Pantawee Marine Co., Ltd reserves the right to change the specifications without notice.
Pantawee Marine Co., Ltd.
391/20 Valley Home Garden, M.10, Pattaya City, Chonburi Province 20150 Thailand.
Tel: +66 (0) 3825 1526 Fax: +66 (0) 3825 1192